LEARN TO DIVE
If you’ve sampled the delights of introductory diving with Silver Series and you would like to take the plunge and become a certified diver, Pro Dive Cairns offers a complete range of internationally recognised PADI courses, enabling you to dive anywhere in the world!
Open water training dives are conducted on the Great Barrier Reef - a spectacular and unique place to learn!
5 Day PADI “Open Water” Learn to Dive Course
Pro Dive Cairns’ popular 5 day PADI “Open Water” Course is a five day adventure and a truly unique experience.
Following two days’ pool and theory training at Pro Dive’s purpose-built diver training facility, you will experience the adventure of three exciting days on the Great Barrier Reef on one of Pro Dive’s premium liveaboard dive boats.
- Purpose built diver training centre featuring a heated 4 metre deep pool for year round diving comfort.
- 2 days pool and theory followed by 3 exciting days on the reef on one of Pro Dive’s liveaboard dive boats.
- English courses start everyday except Sunday, German courses start Tuesday and Friday, Japanese courses start Thursday
- See below for 3 day/2 night liveaboard inclusions.
3 day / 2 night Liveaboard Dive Trips
Experience the reef with a unique adventure to remember, and more time to enjoy the reef. Play and Stay on the Reef!
- Stay aboard a premier liveaboard dive boat featuring fully air-conditioned double or twin share accommodation.
- Maximum 32 passengers on board.
- Experience up to 11certified dives – including 9 day and 2 night dives.
- 16 exclusive reef sites - some of the most spectacular dive locations on the reef, ensure the very best diving.
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, long leg wetsuits and dive torch.
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns and Northern Beaches)
- Guided orientation and night dives.
- All meals included and bed linen.
- Optional extras include PADI Advanced and Specialty Courses
- Liveaboard trips depart everyday, except Tuesday.
Visit www.prodivecairns.com for more information.
Pro Dive Cairns is part of the Quicksilver Group and is the region’s multi–awarded, premier liveaboard outer reef dive trip operator.
General: A dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS4005.1 is required by law to learn to dive in Queensland. Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving.