CAIRNS DIVE & SNORKEL ADVENTURES
- 5 hours on the Reef
- Departs Cairns 8.30am
- Returns Cairns 4.30pm
- Experience more - visit 3 different Outer Great Barrier Reef sites
- Features unique ride control for a smoother journey
Departing daily from Cairns... Silverswift is ready to whisk you away for a day of fun and adventure on the Great Barrier Reef. This is an active day all about being in the water for your dive or snorkel adventure of a lifetime!
You'll explore spectacular coral formations and underwater gardens awash with vibrantly coloured marine creatures as you visit three different outer reef sites at Flynn, Pellowe, Milln and/or Thetford Reefs. Locations vary with the day's conditions however each site is chosen for visual impact, ecological diversity and the challenge of discovery!.
- Introductory Divers:
First time divers can take the plunge in complete confidence with an experienced dive instructor by your side. Enjoy up to 2 dives.
- Read More
- Certified Divers:
Enjoy up to 3 dives. All dives are guided to maximise your experience.
- Read More
- Unlimited adventure snorkelling
Including a guided snorkel tour.
- Read More
Onboard, our friendly crew will encourage you to relax and enjoy Silverswift's comforts and in between water activities there's a delicious lunch for hungry adventurers. The spacious deck areas are great to bask in some sunshine or share a refreshing drink from the licenced bar and tales of your adventures.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DAY
- Return Silverswift cruise from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
- Scrumptious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes on boarding, Afternoon tea cakes, cheese & biscuits.
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
- Hot freshwater showers.
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
- Lycra suits included
ITINERARY - YOUR DAY
Check-in at the Silverswift Counter inside the Reef Fleet Terminal
for your boarding passes.
Vessel boarding. Complimentary morning tea/breakfast served.
Depart Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal for the Outer Reef.
On the outward journey, certified and introductory dive briefings begin.
Arrive at first reef location.
Divers gear up, while snorkellers' site briefing begins.
Get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
Silverswift departs for second reef location.
Option for introductory divers and certified divers to do a second dive.
Snorkellers site briefing.
Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch served in the air conditioned cabin.
Silverswift departs for third reef location.
Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel.
Guided Snorkel Tour
Option for certified divers to do a third dive or second introductory dive.
Afternoon tea served
All passengers board vessel for final passenger count
Silverswift commences return journey to Cairns
Silverswift arrives at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Coaches depart for accommodation
WHAT TO BRING
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume & towel.
- Hat, sunscreen & shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for additional dives. Available for Hire:
- Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service on board.
SILVERSWIFT DIVE SITES
What will I see? - For more information on the marine life you may encounter at each dive
site view our dive site information.