PORT DOUGLAS DIVE & SNORKEL ADVENTURES
- 5 hours on the Reef
- Departs Port Douglas 8.30am
- Returns Port Douglas 4.30pm
- Experience more – visit 3 different Agincourt ribbon reef sites
- Features unique ride control for a smoother journey
Departing daily from Port Douglas... When you step aboard the ultramodern Silversonic, you are set for an exhilarating day of fun, discovery and adventure in the natural wonderland of the Great Barrier Reef.
You'll have access to explore three stunning and exclusive reef sites at the renowned Agincourt ribbon reefs, each chosen for visual and ecological diversity for your dive and snorkel adventures.
- Introductory Divers: - Read More
First time divers can take the plunge in complete confidence with an experienced dive instructor by your side. Enjoy up to 2 dives.
- Certified Divers: - Read More
Enjoy up to 3 dives. All dives are guided to maximise your experience.
- Unlimited adventure snorkelling - Read More
Including a guided snorkel tour.
And you'll be doing it in comfort and style! With our friendly and knowledgeable crew, Silversonic has everything you’ll need to experience an underwater world of colourful marine life in safety. Access to the water is so easy with the large submerged platform, relax on the spacious deck areas, there’s hot freshwater showers, change rooms and even a licensed bar to share tales of your adventure on the homeward journey.
As an added bonus during the whale season, Silversonic has one of the few permits available from the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority that allows our guests to swim with dwarf minke whales if encountered – a truly unforgettable experience!
INCLUDED IN YOUR DAY
- Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Scrumptious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes on boarding, Afternoon tea cakes, cheese & biscuits.
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
- Hot freshwater showers.
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
- Lycra suits included
- Free unlimited wifi
ITINERARY - YOUR DAY
Vessel boarding. Complimentary morning tea/breakfast served.
Depart Port Douglas marina for the Outer Barrier Reef.
On the outward journey, certified and introductory dive briefings begin.
Arrive at first reef location.
Divers gear up, while snorkellers' site briefing begins.
Get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
Silversonic departs for second reef location.
Option for introductory divers and certified divers to do a second dive.
Snorkellers site briefing.
Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch served in the air conditioned cabin.
Silversonic departs for third reef location.
Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel.
Guided Snorkel Tour
Option for certified divers to do a third dive or second introductory dive.
Afternoon tea served
All passengers board vessel for final passenger count and departure for Port Douglas
Silversonic arrives at Port Douglas Marina
Coaches depart for accommodation
WHAT TO BRING
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume & towel.
- Hat, sunscreen & shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for additional dives. Available for Hire:
- Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service on board.
SILVERSONIC DIVE SITES
Silversonic visits a selection of 22 stunning & exclusive reef sites at the Agincourt ribbon reefs. Enjoy three different environments in one day and 3 different types of dives.
What will I see? - For more information on the marine life you may encounter at each dive
site view our dive site information.